The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. Candidate should have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Responsibilities for Graphic designer
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
• Work efficiently with the copywriting and digital team to execute ad campaigns.
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
• Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget Restrictions.
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software. Qualifications for Graphic Designer
• 2-5 years of experience in graphic design.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, After effects, Illustrator, Sketch and other graphic design software.
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent eye for detail