Business Development Manager
Primary purpose of the role
Responsible for generating new business and upselling the existing Digital Marketing Services (SEO/SMM/PPC), Web Development and App Development, Metaverse and Influencer Marketing Development is looking for Business Development Manager--
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
• Interaction with the Marketing managers, VP- s, etc using various media like E-mailing, Instant Messages, etc as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. -Lead Generation
• Selling experience of SEO/SMO/PPC/Website designing & Development/Mobile applications
• Responsible for making marketing strategies and implementing the same.
Generate requirements from new and existing clients through cold calling, resellers, and converting email marketing leads.
• Research and build relationships with new and existing clients.
• Strong Presentation, Negotiation & sales closing Skills.
• Managing the entire sales cycle (Lead Generation, Credential Pitch, Customer Acquisition, Account Management/Post Sales Services etc.) for the relevant technology services and solution
• Create pitch decks as per brief with the help of the solutions team
• Assess and nurture new business opportunities with a strong revenue target in mind
• Develop the new business strategy and pipeline with recommended marketing activity ensuring that the pipeline is in line with the agency goals and revenue targets.
• Lead the response to brief and pitching; lead and support the pitch teams.
• Develop strategies with fresh initiatives to meet the agency revenue goal.
• Work with the Account Managers to identify new opportunities within existing client business or contacts. Maintain strong and prosperous working relationships with key clients.
• 5+ years digital industry experience and knowledge (digital agency experience preferred).
• Proven extensive delivery of complex digital activity (campaigns, content, web and mobile experiences) and marketing communications to clients.
• Proven success in winning, delivering, and retaining key clients.
• Highly polished pitch and presentation skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Expert networking skills to generate new business and relationships
• Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships internally and externally
• Ability to work at speed and under pressure.
• Strong financial acumen, and written and oral communication skills.
• Enthusiastic and passionate – genuinely love digital and enjoy solving problems for clients
• Should be a Team player and drive the team towards the goal