We are looking to hire a Senior Tax Consultant with US taxes experience for Advantage One Tax Consulting (AO Tax), a leading tax consulting firm based out of Sterling, VA.
Advantage One Tax Consulting, Inc. (AO Tax) is a full-service tax consulting firm offering tax return preparation, tax planning, tax compliance, accounting, bookkeeping, business advisory, business incorporation, and payroll. We offer services to a wide variety of clients ranging from individuals to small/medium-sized businesses since 2003.
Based out of Sterling, VA with an operations center in Hyderabad, India, AO Tax has successfully filed over 300K tax returns for Indian IT professionals in USA in the past 18 years.
Job Title : Senior Tax Consultant - US Taxes
• Having minimum experience of 3-6 years in US Tax Returns Federal and State Returns – Preparation & Review of Tax Return (1040,1065, 1040NR,1040X, Amendment & Handling notices, PFIC), Supporting Documents etc.
• Should handle escalations and need to train on US Taxation for fresher’s which includes preparation.
• Support to Audit team in Audit queries and Audit trail management for accounting, client handling.
• Good experience on software like Drake, Lacerates etc.
Research and analyse tax planning ideas to determine impacts for U.S. income tax reporting and the federal elements of the worldwide tax provision
· Support IRS income tax audits by preparing responses and appropriate schedules
· Keep up-to-date on tax law and the organizational impact of changes
· Support customers in federal planning, state and local tax reporting
· Excellent team management and motivational skills.
· Flexible to work in shifts and ability to work under stress environment.
• B.com/ Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
· Effective written and verbal communication with Project management skills
· knowledge on State and local tax compliance
· Ability to work independently with limited general supervision, effectively prioritizing competing demands in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent project management and organization skills, and excellent attention to detail
· should have adequate knowledge of various state and local taxes