Marketing, Advertising, Market Research, Public Relations, Media Planning
Ideal candidates should have a degree in mass communications, marketing, journalism, or other related program with relevant experience.
Our client is an award winning strategic design firm headquartered in Pleasanton California with a center of excellence in Hyderabad. We are looking for a Content and Social media lead to join their marketing team based in Hyderabad, to help build and drive world class brand engagement across our digital and social media channels.
Qualified candidates will be highly motivated individuals who live, eat, and breathe all things digital content and social media.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms.
• Drive traffic and engagement that translates to brand promotion and sales.
• Create the monthly editorial calendar and daily posts including the development of creative assets (videos, creatives, gifs)
• Review and analyze posts/campaigns to measure their impact and effectiveness based on established KPIs
• Report on weekly analytics of impressions, engagements, and earned media equivalency rate to determine outperforming/underperforming content
• Implement SEO best practices.
• Design creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
• Engage in online social listening to identify opportunities to insert Radius in the social conversation as a gateway to reach real estate influencers and experts
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3+ years of demonstrated hands on experience producing engaging content on blogs and relevant social media networking sites and platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium)
• Data driven; able to make recommendations based off insights
• Trend-follower; obsessed with hashtags, emerging platforms, and strategic engagement
• Experience in scheduling social media posts on platforms such as Later or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Creative skills and an eye for design - Should be able to use basic image editing software.
• Professional, punctual, and collaborative
NOTE: All candidates will be given a marketing exercise as part of the selection process, please do not apply if you are not willing to put in the time on your end