The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
• Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling sites.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Co-operate with web designers to match visual design intent.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
• At least 0-3 years' of experience using CSS, Java, PHP, lavarel, NODE JS, React, shopify
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work