The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. As a part of coMakeIT, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of technical stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
• Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
• Design and develop modules/components
• Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
• Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Able to write unit tests for the code
• BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
• Min 4+ to 6 years of java experience, having Kotlin experience is a pre. The experience must be in a server or rest-api environment. We are not looking for a mobile developer.
• Having hands on experience in Kotlin/Java for our back-end work or vue.js and Typescript for our front-end work
• Team player, willing to help others getting better but also open for constructive feedback to improve yourself
• Experience with no-sql database systems like MongoDB
• Have knowledge about unit testing and can integrate them into the code
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
• Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are eager to make our stack your own
• You want to learn a lot and develop yourself in a short time