• Candidate should have Selenium skills with min 5 yrs. of experience
• Exposure and experience on automation test life cycle
• Hands on experience in using different selenium object identifiers on web objects, dynamic and complex objects across web tech stacks
• Proficiency (specialist / expert) in using programming language – core java / C# / python
• Hands on selenium experience in script design & debugging (using core java / C# / python) and execution
• Experience in selenium framework design & development / implementation for test automation needs
• Proficiency using maven / testng / junit / for selenium implementation
• Highly prefer someone with experience in Insurance and Banking industries.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be customer-oriented, flexible, accurate, stress resistant and analytical. You’re a team player but are also able to work independently.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That is why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
• Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
• Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance.
• A training budget for your personal development, provided by our CoMakeIT Academy.
• Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.